|Experience||Minimum 1 Years Experience|
|Location||Based in Kuala Lumpur|
|Qualifications||Minimum Diploma Art / Design / Creative Multimedia or equivalent|
About the role
You’ll be working closely with the Product, Design and Backend teams, on everything from new features for the retailer APP, new platforms, maintaining existing features and experiences, to continuous improvements with optimizations and experiments.
About the team
When you're an Designer at Paystore, you are part of the heart and soul of the company. Our passion is anchored in the work that we do, and this is reflected in the impact we make on millions of lives on a daily basis. Our team is empowered by creating amazing services and tools that serve millions of retailer.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably specializing in Arts / Creative / Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Time-management skills: Able to work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.
- Analytical skills: Designer must be able to look at their work from the point of view of their consumers and examine how the designs they develop will be perceived by the consumer to ensure they convey the client’s desired message.
- Artistic ability: Designers must be able to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and consumers. They produce rough illustrations of design ideas, either by hand sketching or by using a computer program.
- Communication skills: Designer must communicate with clients, customers, and other designers to ensure that their designs accurately reflect the desired message and effectively express information.
- Computer skills: Specialized in design software to prepare their designs, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
- Creativity: Must be able to think of new approaches to communicating ideas to consumers. They develop unique designs that convey a recognizable meaning on behalf of their clients.
Interested and excited to start?Apply Now
At Paystore, we value your input, if you have any questions or would like to know more about our company and office culture, feel free to contact us. Let's build a better tomorrow, today!
Have a question to ask before you join?Let us know